Monday, November 28, 2011

Introduction

Well I thought I would start my blog off with a brief introduction about myself.  I am a resident of the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania . I was born here and planning on living my life out here. I am married to the love of my life for 17 years now and Have a wonderful daughter who is 11.  We live in a small home within our means . I work full time as a paramedic and have been a public servant for 32 years Both on a ambulance and till recently on fire apparatus .  I have enjoyed the outdoors since being a young man , I have camped , hiked , fished and hunted for most of my adult life. Within the recent years I have picked up backpacking and hammock camping .as well as bushcraft  My gear has been changing as the seasons going from heavier cheap gear to lightweight gear which tends top lighten your wallet at the same time . This year in hopes to involving my family more I purchased a used pop up camper to get them outdoors and they are loving it. I am so looking forward to the future I have plans on entering the hot tenting group. To spend even more time outdoors. Well enough of an introduction. Hope to blog more in the near future.
                                                                                                                        The Pawoodsman

No comments:

Post a Comment